$10k incentive – Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Urgent Care
Geisinger ConvenientCare Dallas urgent care clinic is an seeking experienced an Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our team.
ConvenientCare clinicians diagnose and treat common medical problems including sore throats, earaches, sinus infections, flu, urinary tract infections, and more. They also provide routine health exams, immunizations, screenings, and wellness services.
ConvenientCare has much to offer, allowing you to live well in both your professional and personal life:
- $10k recruitment incentive.
- Attractive schedule – 14 rotating shifts/month, no overnight shifts, and no mandated additional shifts.
- Work autonomously with limited administrative burden.
- Access to Geisinger’s vast network of resources and specialists.
- Work in comfort - Scrub business attire.
With Geisinger, you can also take advantage of:
- Competitive compensation package & benefits including a $10k recruitment incentive, a robust 401(k) retirement plan, CME, relocation, and more! To learn more about our extensive benefits, click here.
- Academic opportunities available via advanced practice preceptorship.
- Better quality of life - Enjoy fresh air, short commutes, a lower cost of living and tight-knit communities in our respective regions across Pennsylvania. To learn more about living in our service area, click here.
- Satisfaction of working for a nationally recognized, physician-led healthcare organization committed to leading healthcare change. To learn more about Geisinger’s many accolades, click here.
Education and experience (Required): Due to the autonomous nature of the position, advanced practitioners must be able to treat patients from age one and older, and have at minimum six months of advanced practitioner experience in primary care, emergency medicine, urgent care or critical care.
EducationMaster's Degree-Physician Assistant (Required)
Certification(s) and License(s)Certified Physician Assistant - National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA); Basic Life Support Certification - Default Issuing Body
SkillsPatient Safety; Care Management Knowledge; Patient Assessment And Care; Clinical Policies And Standards; Patients Rights; Health Information Documentation
Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes ten hospital campuses, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,700 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually. Learn more at geisinger.org or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Geisinger values who you are, where you are from, and where you are going. We seek out people of various backgrounds and cultures with unique abilities, non-traditional career paths and ambitious aspirations. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status. Read more about Our Commitment to Inclusive Recruiting.
Our Vision & Values
Everything we do is about making better health easier for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities.
KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves.
EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence.
LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.
INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family.
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and prescription coverage.
Top 8 Most Innovative Healthcare Systems
– Becker's Hospital Review