Breast Imaging Radiologist No Call No Weekends Robust Incentive and Comp Package
The Department of Radiology at Geisinger is seeking a BE/BC Radiologist, with Breast Imaging experience or Breast Imaging Fellowship training
WHY CHOOSE A CAREER WITH GEISINGER: As part of Geisinger’s Breast Imaging team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an academic environment engaged in training residents, backed by the resources of one of the nation’s most progressive integrated health system. We offer a highly competitive salary with excellent benefits to include relocation, paid time off and CME allowance.
• Collaborate with a team of 15+ breast imaging Radiologists who are fellowship trained and/or have vast breast imaging experience, which are part of an overall team of 100 Radiologists.
• 100% breast imaging or mixed practice with no nights or weekend call with generous time off
• Comprehensive breast health program to include onsite radiologists, pathologists, breast and plastic surgeons, psychologists, geneticists, nurse navigators and high-risk clinic.
• ACR-accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
• Array of imaging to include 3D HD technology screening and diagnostic exams and multi modality breast intervention such as prone stereotactic, upright tomographic, ultrasound and MRI guided biopsy
• Breast MRI service for screening and diagnostic evaluations
• Supplemental screening with hand held ultrasound and abbreviated MRI
• Brand new facility at Geisinger’s Woodbine Center
• Opportunity for teaching residents and medical school students as well as research, including clinical trials
• Contrast enhanced mammography will be the newest addition to our comprehensive services
LIVING IN THE CENTER OF EVERYTHING PENNSYLVANIA
There’s a lot that will surprise you about the fifth most populous state in the country. From the fresh air to the lower cost of living to the tight-knit communities, living in Pennsylvania grants you access to a better quality of life. And at Geisinger, we believe that the time you spend outside of work is valuable, which is why we’re committed to helping you maintain a healthy work-life balance that lets you be there for your friends, family and communities. Discover all that living in our region has to offer at : Relocating to Pennsylvania | Careers at Geisinger
As a Geisinger family member, enjoy the balance of work and life. Surrounding communities afford a low cost of living, superb public and private schools, numerous outdoor and cultural activities and ease of access to major metropolitan areas including New York City, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
EducationDoctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine- (Required)
Certification(s) and License(s)Licensed Medical Doctor - State of Pennsylvania
SkillsPatient Care And Procedural Skills; Systems-Based Practice; Professional Etiquette
Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes ten hospital campuses, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,700 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually. Learn more at geisinger.org or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Geisinger values who you are, where you are from, and where you are going. We seek out people of various backgrounds and cultures with unique abilities, non-traditional career paths and ambitious aspirations. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status. Read more about Our Commitment to Inclusive Recruiting.
Our Vision & Values
Everything we do is about making better health easier for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities.
KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves.
EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence.
LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.
INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family.
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and prescription coverage.
A place where you can lead a healthy lifestyle and follow your dreams.
Only at Geisinger.
Best employer for healthy lifestyles – National Business Group
Access to 121 state parks