Supports the conduct of research studies, research projects and related administrative tasks, under supervision.
- Assists in day-to-day project activities such as maintaining study documentation, attending and documenting study meetings, etc.
- Conducts data entry and manages computer databases used for data collection.
- Conducts literature searches and fact-finding research to support project development.
- Assists with data collection and data analysis.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of study documents.
- Develops a working knowledge of study protocols.
- Prepares and maintains regulatory documents according to governmental regulations and sponsor requirements.
- Assists with subject visits including obtaining vital signs, performing clinical tests, collecting clinical samples, and data collection.
- Performs recruitment tasks including database searches, patient recruitment calls, recruitment letters, and informed consent discussions.
- Navigates, performs data searches, and schedules appointments.
- Assists with grant submissions and grant funding opportunities and participating in pre-award grant process, as applicable.
Work is typically performed in an office environment. Accountable for satisfying all job specific obligations and complying with all organization policies and procedures. The specific statements in this profile are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job.
EducationBachelor's Degree-Related Field of Study (Required)
Our Purpose & Values
Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities.
KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves.
EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence.
LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.
INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family.
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners.* Perhaps just as important, from senior management on down, we encourage an atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation and collegiality.
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
Geisinger is committed to making better health easier for the more than 1 million people it serves. Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes nine hospital campuses, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,600 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually. Learn more at geisinger.org or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
A place where you can lead a healthy lifestyle and follow your dreams.
Only at Geisinger.