Systems Analyst Senior Sales and Marketing - Geisinger Health Plan (work from home Pennsylvania resident)
Leads the automation of Sales reporting and Sales processes to achieve increased sales, higher customer satisfaction and lower administrative costs. Provides reporting and data analysis, as appropriate, to support Sales and Marketing initiatives. Responsible for overseeing and maintaining the integrity of Sales software, database and reporting systems. Responsible for assisting Sales management with Sales systems training, testing, and documentation of sales activities. Assists with system testing for upgrades and coding changes as well as database processes for documenting sales activity.
- Supports assigned systems while maintaining an issue list and solving problems as they occur.
- Functions as a of assigned data applications and reporting tools.
- Assumes responsibility for data extraction, manipulation, interpretation, analysis and translation to more non-technical staff and customers.
- Ensures accuracy and validity of data used in all reports and analysis.
- Works closely with all levels of staff and customers to determine reporting needs and requirements and ensures that requested reports are created accurately and in a timely manner.
- Educates the requester of any complexities associated with the data requests.
- Established appropriate data collection tools that are easily automated.
- Conceptualizes and recommends additional data, databases and reports for process reliability improvement initiatives and system quality reporting.
- Investigates and analyzes complex data and develops reports to integrate, extract and present data in the desired results.
- Performs trend analysis, projections and graphical presentations of pertinent results when appropriate.
- Provides documentation of all reports developed as assigned or requested, and reviews all documentation of intermediate and associate level team members.
- Gauges the effectiveness and efficiency of existing reports and reporting systems.
- Reviews, develops and implements strategies for improving or further leveraging these reports and reporting systems.
Work is typically performed in an office environment. Accountable for satisfying all job specific obligations and complying with all organization policies and procedures. The specific statements in this profile are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job.
*Relevant experience may be a combination of related work experience and degree obtained (Associate’s Degree = 2 years; Bachelor’s Degree = 4 years).
Preferred fields of study: Business, Marketing, Healthcare, Analytics
EducationHigh School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)- (Required)
ExperienceMinimum of 10 years-Relevant experience* (Required)
SkillsMarketing Tasks And Activities; Marketing Channels; Market Research; Brand Management
Our Purpose & Values
Everything we do is about caring for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities.
KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves.
EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence.
LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.
INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family.
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and domestic partners.* Perhaps just as important, from senior management on down, we encourage an atmosphere of collaboration, cooperation and collegiality.
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.
Geisinger is committed to making better health easier for the more than 1 million people it serves. Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes nine hospital campuses, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,600 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually. Learn more at geisinger.org or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
A place where you can lead a healthy lifestyle and follow your dreams.
Only at Geisinger.