Health Plan Marketplace Operations Manager
Leads the development of project plans and monitors work progress on a regular basis. Primary ongoing responsibility is for management of projects. Focuses on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors and stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Affordable Care Act (ACA)/Marketplace Regulations/Guidance
- Experience with Pennsylvania State-Based Exchange (SBE) filing submission
- Experience in client relationships with contractors (specifically Pennie) and regulators (Pennsylvania Insurance Department)
- Experience with ACA Health Care Reform Operations Areas (specifically enrollment, sales, product, IT, pharmacy)
- Creates and executes non-technical project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Work closely with various internal departments to ensure successful completion of projects and client meetings and effectively communicates project information to superiors and senior leadership.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
Work is typically performed in an office environment. Accountable for satisfying all job specific obligations and complying with all organization policies and procedures. The specific statements in this profile are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements considered necessary to successfully perform the job.
EducationBachelor's Degree- (Required), Master's Degree- (Preferred)
ExperienceMinimum of 5 years-Health Insurance/Managed Care (Required)
SkillsManages Conflict And Crisis; Builds Relationships
Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes ten hospital campuses, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,700 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually. Learn more at geisinger.org or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Geisinger values who you are, where you are from, and where you are going. We seek out people of various backgrounds and cultures with unique abilities, non-traditional career paths and ambitious aspirations. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status. Read more about Our Commitment to Inclusive Recruiting.
Our Vision & Values
Everything we do is about making better health easier for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities.
KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves.
EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence.
LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.
INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family.
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and prescription coverage.
A place where you can lead a healthy lifestyle and follow your dreams.
Only at Geisinger.
Best employer for healthy lifestyles – National Business Group
Access to 121 state parks