Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Otolaryngology
Geisinger, a best-in-state employer, is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant interested in Otolaryngology, to join our comprehensive and growing team at Geisinger Wyoming Valley in Wilkes-Barre, PA.
- Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
- Primarily outpatient position with inpatient privileges
- Hospitalist component daytime call from 7am - 5 pm with reduced clinic time
- Night call is one night/week and weekend call is 8-10 weekends/year
- See all general ENT cases and must be comfortable with procedures and suturing
- Competitive straight salary model linked to quality and value versus productivity measures
- Excellent benefits package, including malpractice & tail coverage for Geisinger
- Opportunities to participate in teaching, research and optimizing access for patients
- Support and leadership from a full range of dedicated, experienced specialists & subspecialists
- Fully integrated electronic health record (Epic)
For more information, please contact: Tonya Harmon Boyer, Senior Provider Recruiter, at 570-854-1571 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
EducationMaster's Degree-Nurse Practitioner (Required), Master's Degree-Physician Assistant (Required)
Certification(s) and License(s)Basic Life Support Certification - Default Issuing Body; Certified Physician Assistant - National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
SkillsPatient Safety; Care Management Knowledge; Patient Assessment And Care; Clinical Policies And Standards; Patients Rights; Health Information Documentation
Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes ten hospital campuses, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,700 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually. Learn more at geisinger.org or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Geisinger values who you are, where you are from, and where you are going. We seek out people of various backgrounds and cultures with unique abilities, non-traditional career paths and ambitious aspirations. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status. Read more about Our Commitment to Inclusive Recruiting.
Our Vision & Values
Everything we do is about making better health easier for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities.
KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves.
EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence.
LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.
INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family.
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and prescription coverage.
A place where you can lead a healthy lifestyle and follow your dreams.
Only at Geisinger.
Best employer for healthy lifestyles – National Business Group
Access to 121 state parks