Hospitalist and Nocturnist Opportunities
At Geisinger, we're committed to doing things differently to improve lives and give our physicians the best to deliver excellent care. From MyCode Community Health Initiative, our ground-breaking genomics program, which ensures patients get the best diagnosis possible, to compensation incentives built on a social compact that takes better care of people and drives down the total cost of care, when you join Geisinger you'll be a part of an organization that's leading healthcare change.
- A newly revised and highly competitive compensation and benefits plan, including salaries starting at $268,000–$278,000 for hospitalists, dependent on practice location
- Hospitalist fellowship opportunities are available at Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center (Wilkes-Barre, PA)
- Excellent benefit package, including Malpractice & Tail coverage
- Full relocation reimbursement
- Opportunities to participate in teaching, research and optimizing access for patients
- Fully integrated electronic health record (Epic)
- Professional opportunities for mentorship, growth and advancement
Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes nine hospital campuses, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,600 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually.
Geisinger is committed to making better health easier for the more than 1 million people it serves.
- Geisinger Medical Center, Danville
- Geisinger Shamokin Area Community Hospital, Shamokin
- Geisinger Bloomsburg Hospital, Bloomsburg
- Geisinger Jersey Shore, Jersey Shore
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley, Wilkes-Barre
- Geisinger Community Medical Center, Scranton
- Geisinger South Wilkes-Barre, Wilkes-Barre
- Mount Nittany Medical Center, State College
- Geisinger Lewistown Hospital, Lewistown
Top 8 Most Innovative Healthcare Systems
– Becker's Hospital Review