At Geisinger, all moments, both big and small, teach us how to provide better care for our patients. Our nurses come together to share ideas and learn from each other, so that one patient interaction can lead to outcomes that help an entire community. Across our entire organization, you’ll find a culture that fosters growth where a unique collaboration with peers and providers lets you manage patient care. We’ll give you the opportunity to advance your skills so you can build a career with a lasting impact, not just with your patients but on the future of health.
Featured Nursing Opportunities
- Licensed Practical Nurse - Pediatric Specialty R-12473 Apply for Licensed Practical Nurse - Pediatric Specialty Job 04/19/2021 Apply for Licensed Practical Nurse - Pediatric Specialty Job
- Clinic Nurse LPN - Maternal Fetal Medicine Forty-Fort R-12598 Apply for Clinic Nurse LPN - Maternal Fetal Medicine Forty-Fort Job 04/19/2021 Apply for Clinic Nurse LPN - Maternal Fetal Medicine Forty-Fort Job
- Clinic Nurse (LPN) - CommunityCare+ Express Hazelton R-11063 Apply for Clinic Nurse (LPN) - CommunityCare+ Express Hazelton Job 04/19/2021 Apply for Clinic Nurse (LPN) - CommunityCare+ Express Hazelton Job
The Magnet Recognition Program designates organizations worldwide where nursing leaders successfully align their nursing strategic goals to improve the organization’s patient outcomes. With only 7-8% of hospitals worldwide gaining this designation, Geisinger is proud to have four current MAGNET hospitals.
A culture of kindness
From Geisinger Lewiston Hospital to Geisinger South Wilkes-Barre, the care our nurses extend to our patients is equal to the care they give each other. Because at Geisinger, we know that the better you’re treated, the better you can do your job.Learn More about our culture
Geisinger offers countless opportunities for our nurses to be part of a rewarding patient care experience while investing in your professional development. We provide education, supportive peer teams and strong nursing leadership to help you excel, along with a comprehensive benefits package. From clinical advancement to leadership positions, your opportunities are endless at Geisinger.
Geisinger Nursing Institute
The Geisinger Nursing Institute is driven by caring and compassion and informed by thoughtful engagement with patients, their families, colleagues and the communities we serve. It provides our nurses with training to help them grow, develop and deliver superior care.Learn More
Awards and recognition
Top 8 Most Innovative Healthcare Systems
– Becker's Hospital Review, 2020
Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles
– National Business Group on Health, 2020
Geisinger Lewistown Hospital School of Nursing ranked 3rd best nursing program in PA
– RegisteredNursing.org, 2019
Magnet designated hospitals: Geisinger Medical Center, Geisinger Wyoming Valley, Shamokin Area Community Hospital, Geisinger South Wilkes-Barre
Geisinger nursing units recipients of Gold- and Silver-level Beacon Awards
– American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, 2018