$30K incentive, malpractice with tail, PSLF program, benefits on your first day
Geisinger Medical Center, located in Danville, PA, is seeking an Otolaryngologist to join our comprehensive and growing team.
- Clinical participation in our active Otolaryngology practice
- Teaching residents, medical students, and participating in scholarly activities
- We have our own ENT residency and teaching is primarily done at GMC
- 1:9 shared call with residents taking first call
- Competitive compensation package with $30k start incentive
- Health, dental, vision, prescription plans on day 1 of employment
- Paid time off, holidays, parental and military leave
- CME: 15 working days and $4,500/year
- Generous retirement: Geisinger annually contributes over $15k
- Fully paid relocation
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Geisinger qualifies for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program!
- The Danville area is only an hour or two from various recreational attractions like Kalahari resorts & conventions, Hershey Park and Hotel Hershey, Camelback Resort & Great Wolf Resorts
- Shopping, dining, sporting events, concerts, etc all nearby!
- Enjoy some of Pennsylvania’s best hunting, mountain biking, skiing, and hiking
- Driving distance to New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC & Baltimore
- Avoca International Airport is only an hour away and allows for endless travel opportunities
For more information, please contact: Tonya Harmon Boyer, Senior Provider Recruiter, at 570-854-1571 or email@example.com.
GEISINGER MEDICAL CENTER (GMC), located in Danville, PA, the largest tertiary/quaternary care teaching hospital in the region, is licensed for 475 beds, including 89 pediatric beds in the Janet Weis Children's Hospital. GMC, a Magnet Hospital, maintains the region's only Level 1 Regional Resource Trauma Center with additional qualifications in pediatrics. GMC offers an array of highly specialized medical and surgical services, including neurosciences, cardiovascular services, transplantation, women's health (in the Women's Pavilion), oncology and orthopaedics. The Hospital for Advanced Medicine serves as an integrated center for the most critical patients. Outpatient services are available on and off campus.
EducationDoctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine- (Required)
Certification(s) and License(s)Licensed Medical Doctor - State of Pennsylvania
SkillsPatient Care And Procedural Skills; Systems-Based Practice; Professional Etiquette
Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger, the system now includes ten hospital campuses, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,700 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually. Learn more at geisinger.org or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Geisinger values who you are, where you are from, and where you are going. We seek out people of various backgrounds and cultures with unique abilities, non-traditional career paths and ambitious aspirations. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status. Read more about Our Commitment to Inclusive Recruiting.
Our Vision & Values
Everything we do is about making better health easier for our patients, our members, our students, our Geisinger family and our communities.
KINDNESS: We strive to treat everyone as we would hope to be treated ourselves.
EXCELLENCE: We treasure colleagues who humbly strive for excellence.
LEARNING: We share our knowledge with the best and brightest to better prepare the caregivers for tomorrow.
INNOVATION: We constantly seek new and better ways to care for our patients, our members, our community, and the nation.
SAFETY: We provide a safe environment for our patients and members and the Geisinger family.
We offer healthcare benefits for full time and part time positions from day one, including vision, dental and prescription coverage.
A place where you can lead a healthy lifestyle and follow your dreams.
Only at Geisinger.
Best employer for healthy lifestyles – National Business Group
Access to 121 state parks